The journey into motherhood can be a challenging one, let me support you. I believe motherhood is one of the most significant times in our lives when we need extra care and attention. Our bodies are made to stretch to carry new life, but that doesn't mean the process is always easy. Pregnancy comes with added stress on the hips, pelvis and low back but massage can help. We can also work on a few simple exercises and techniques to keep your pelvis aligned, soothe aches and pains, and maybe even make labor a little easier!
Book a prenatal massage here
During the postpartum period, I recommend mama's receive massage either weekly or bi-weekly for the first 2-3 months. This helps with postpartum recovery. The ligaments that hold the uterus stretch quite a bit during pregnancy and the pelvis shifts to make room for baby's safe passage into the world. Your body works so hard to bring a baby into this world and it's important to have some postpartum care to help bring everything back into alignment so you can have a pain-free recovery.
With postpartum visits I know it can be difficult to get out of the house so I will come to you! I offer postpartum packages which are a combination of postpartum bodywork and herbal care.
Postpartum Care Package:
(can be customized)
$1,800 for 6 weeks of in-home care. Includes:
- 1 prenatal office visit and initial consultation
- 6 weeks of weekly massage
- Weekly postpartum vaginal steaming with customized herbal steam
- Belly binding and instruction
- 6 week supply of postpartum womb healing tea
- 6 week supply of lactation tea or ghee
- Weekly herbal infusions for postpartum healing
- 6 week supply of herbal ghee for mood and hormone balance
- Dry herbs for vaginal steaming (approximately 12 steams)
- Herbal breast and yoni salve
- Frozen peri-pads made with healing herbs
There is limited availability for postpartum packages. Please contact me for more information.